# Single Node RPC setup with monitor alerts
This examples creates a single droplet in Digitalocean that:
- runs the latest osmosisd binary
- authomatically syncs the state from a pruned snapshot
# Create DigitalOcean API Token
Get an API token from here (opens new window)
Export the token to an environment variable. Do not share this token as it gives access to your console.
# Create infrastructure
- Initialize terraform:
- Create a plan:
- Inspect the plan and then deploy the infrastructure:
- Get ssh instructions:
terraform output --raw ssh_help
Get ssh key: terraform output --raw private_key > droplet.key && chmod 600 droplet.key Connect to the instancs: ssh [email protected]<IP> -i droplet.key
- Follow the instructions to ssh into the droplet:
terraform output --raw private_key > droplet.key && chmod 600 droplet.key ssh [email protected]<IP> -i droplet.key # <IP> will be the actual ip of the droplet
The nodes are configured to accept traffic to port
22from anywhere which is not generally recommended for production setup.
Please setup firewall rules according to your needs.
- Wait for the node to be initialized. The droplets is initialized via the osmosis-installer (opens new window) which installs the necessary packages and statesync the node. You can follow the process with:
tail -f /var/log/cloud-init-output.log
- Play around with your osmosis node!
# Get started in Digitalocean
Get $100 in credit over 60 days through our referral link: